Total Health and Wellness, PLLC offers psycholgoical testing including neuropsychological and bariatic evaluations.
- Neuropsychological Evaluations
- Full assessments of children, teens, and adults to assess for various strengths and deficits of cognitive and psychological functioning.
- Full assessments often require up to 8 hours of face-to-face time with the examiner. However, time is based upon the nature of the referral.
- Common conditions referred to us for initial assessment or assessment of progression of symptoms include ADHD, learning disabilities, traumatic brain injury/concussions, dementia, and
chronic pain conditions with associated psychological factors.
- We also conduct independent medical evaluations, which include review of medical records from all healthcare specialties, allowing us to make recommendations that take into account all aspects of
physical and psychological health.
- Bariatic Evaluations
- We collaborate with many bariatric surgical centers and independent surgeons to provide pre-surgical bariatric psycholgical evaluations that follow the national guidelines.
- Our therapists are also trained to provide pre- and post-surgical psychotherapy services to support long-term success with lifestyle change and weight management, as well as support mental health
concerns when appropriate.